What are you doing? Tim Ferriss cannot answer the question. Depending on when you ask this controversial lecturer at Princeton University, he may say, “I ride a motorcycle in Europe.” “I ski in the Andes.” “I’m diving in Panama.” “I dance tango in Buenos Aires.” He spent more than five years exploring the mysteries of a new, rich and fast-growing subculture that abandoned the “life backward plan” and instead mastered the new currencies – time and mobility – to create a luxurious lifestyle here and now. an entrepreneur passionate about his own business, this book is a compass for a new and revolutionary world.
Join Tim Ferriss as he teaches:
– How to dedicate your outsourcing life abroad to virtual assistants for $ 5 an hour and do what you want?
– How do blue chip escape artists travel the world without leaving work?
– How to remove 50% of your work in 48 hours, using the principles of the forgotten Italian economist?
– How to negotiate a long-term career for theft of short jobs and occasional “mini-pensions”?
– What is the main difference between absolute and relative income?
– How to teach a boss to evaluate the results of the work through the presence or kill his work (or company), if it is impossible to fix?
– Which machines “touch” the automated cash flow and how to create them in 2 to 4 weeks?
– How to cultivate selective ignorance – and create time – with a diet with little information?
– What are the secrets of remote management?
– How to get free accommodation in the world and air tickets with a 50 to 80% discount?
– How to fill the gap and create a meaningful life after eliminating work and the office
12 2 User Rating
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss torrent
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss Torrent